The Coastal Arborist Tree Care Co. is fully insured, locally owned and family run. We offer a complement of tree and landscape services for commercial, residential, and municipal clients. We love to be outside, and we want you to, too! Get the most out of your property by extending your living space outside the four walls of your house. Lets make your green space your dream space!!!
Why Hire The Coastal Arborist Tree Care Co.:
- professional techniques following national standards (ISA, TCIA)
- ongoing safety program
- continuing education for all field employees
- diagnose and treat trees with diseases and pests
- foreman on site is an ISA Certified Arborist
- well maintained, specialized equipment
- proper liability and Worksafe BC insurance
- detailed, written reports and estimates
- prompt communication
- scheduling with advance notice
- thorough cleanup on site
- care taken with your existing landscape features and personal property
- a range of services to best meet your outdoor living needs
ISA Certified Arborist PN6795A
Joshua Spears, owner and founder of The Coastal Arborist Tree Care Co., is an ISA certified arborist and a third-generation tree worker. Growing up on Hornby Island, Joshua has cultivated a lifelong passion for trees by learning about tree care from the ground up. Joshua is an experienced tree climber and woodsman, and has worked as an arborist throughout British Columbia, from small residential projects to large-scale developments. Joshua and his team have created a strong safety culture at The Coastal Arborist and continue to improve standards and equipment.
Payment & Pricing Information
Estimates are free for customers in the Comox Valley region, with the following exceptions:
- Consultations are $125, for assessment of tree health, risk, pests, and diseases; or to formulate a long-term care plan for your property. Up to one hour with an ISA Certified Arborist; includes a written estimate for recommendations discussed. Reports for various purposes are available at an additional cost.
- For a property that has not yet been purchased, there is a $125 fee to make recommendations and give a quote. If the work is approved and ordered, this fee will be subtracted from the final invoice.
- Depending on the size of the project, some landscape design work may cost $125 – $250 to draw up; however, the initial site visit is always free.
In general, a client may expect to put down a deposit upon signing the contract: 20% for tree work, and 50% for landscaping. The remainder will be due promptly upon completion of work.
Forms Of Payment
- Personal Cheques
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say:
The Coastal Arborist, 1120 21st Streeet, Courtenay, British Columbia, V9N 2B8, Canada 250-702-7844 email@example.com