Tree Care & Removal
- Cabling and bracing to support weak branch attachments
- Consultations for health, safety, and long-term care plans ($125 fee): Upgrade your free estimate to a paid consultation, for an in-depth inspection of your property from an ISA Certified Arborist. This is especially recommended for clients who have just purchased a home, have multiple projects to complete, or would like to learn more about the specific trees you have. You will receive information on the recommended safety, health, and aesthetic care for your trees and shrubs, as well as estimates for any immediate work or long-term investments you’d like to make in your property.
- Commercial arboriculture services for development and property management. Inventory assessments and proposals according to local by-laws.
Plant Health Care
Trees provide shade, beauty, property value, and wildlife habitats–not to mention the oxygen we breathe. That’s why we prioritize efforts to care for your trees from roots to canopy, to ensure they not only survive but thrive, year after year. A small annual investment in your trees and shrubs can encourage growth and support overall vitality.
We stay up to date with the latest research on the diseases and pests affecting our local landscape. If you have a tree or shrub that is looking sick or in decline, we recommend a full evaluation of your landscape with an ISA Certified Arborist, to identify problems and determine the best course of action to keep your trees and shrubs healthy.
- Deep root excavation and girdling root pruning
- Mulch ring installation
Whether investing in landscaping services for your own enjoyment or to increase your property value for a home sale, we understand it’s more than a lawn: you’re creating and caring for an outdoor living space. Our professional team offers a variety of expertise in hardscaping, planting and design, restoration, and maintenance, to bring life outside the four walls of your house. Landscaping clients also benefit from the expertise of an ISA Certified Arborist overseeing their tree planting process, from specimen selection to location and installation. We’ll choose the right plant, for the right place.
Consider one of our annual landscaping packages to maintain your outdoor living space in every season:
The first of its kind in Western Canada, the 87 48 AJ Hybrid is a marvel of modern lift technology. Our truck mounted version makes transport and setup quick and efficient. Hybrid power allows for near silent operations or working indoors. Tree access has never been safer and more productive. The high amplitude, articulated, telescopic booms and tracked shift capabilities set the unit apart in its own class.
- 87 ft working height
- 48′ Outreach
- Fits through 36″ passage, gate, backyard
- unmatched jib amplitude of 140 degrees
- Allows working 21′ negative
- 13′ 1″ X 19′ 4″ standard footprint
- low PSI outriggers
- 8, 300lbs overall weight
- 21′ 7″ overall stowed length
- Hydraulic variable width carriage
- non marking rubber tracks
- Kubota and lithium ion hybrid power
- AC power, 3000 psi water and air to bucket
- high angle hazardous trees
- awkward trees and high hedges
- specialty pruning services
- roadway hazard abatement
- trail system tree maintenance
- environmental projects
- habitat restoration and creation
- tree preservation pruning
The Coastal Arborist, 1120 21st Streeet, Courtenay, British Columbia, V9N 2B8, Canada 250-702-7844 email@example.com